Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Punch Fun Idea...

So for my {PUNCH FUN IDEA} today I am happy to share (2) ideas I got from friends of mine. Then taking the (2) ideas...I melded them together to create my HOLIDAY TREE ornaments for Easter. These cute punch animals were created by Mary Fish and if you click HERE...you can view her post on them. I actually took her idea and made mine into 3"x 3" cards for my club members this month.
Above you will see a darling Easter Egg and spring chick made by friend and upline, Sue Brown. Sue doesn't have a blog...but make sure to leave a comment on this post so she'll se them!
So this is a picture of my HOLIDAY TREE already for spring!
I took the Scallop Oval Die for the Big Shot and also used my punches to re-create Mary's punch animals. I used the Large Oval Punch and some thread to create the hanging effect.
Here you can see the chick.
I also took Sue's idea for the egg. I used the center of the Scallop Oval Die and made Easter eggs with it. I used the scallop parts and cut them for my decorations on my eggs.
I simply added some ribbon, buttons, punched flowers with Rhinestones on the eggs. Then I hung them all on my HOLIDAY TREE. I hope you'll pull out your punches, and Big Shot & Dies and create something fantastic for the Easter Holiday.
I had so much fun creating these ornaments by using two of my friends ideas!
A BIG thanks to Mary & Sue for sharing their talented ideas.
NOTE: Make sure to stop by Friday to see a tutorial on how to create the chick inside the egg!

5 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very cute!

Michey said...

Such a cute tree and a clever idea! Thank you Kendra and Sue for this lovely project!

Peggy said...

This is stinking cute.

I added myself as a follower to your blog, through Stampin Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog as well, I would love to have you visit and become a follower as well ;) Here is the link:

http://stampinpeg.blogspot.com

Yolanda said...

I am your newest follower. Stop by and check out my blog. By the way very cute blog!! yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Anne Marie Hile said...

SUCH fun projects! Your tree is so cute! So glad I found your fun blog from SC, you are incredibly creative. Thanks for sharing such great ideas! Hugs! :)