Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Card or Scrapbook Page Share...

Today I have (2) pages to share with you and hopefully they will inspire you to create some scrapbook pages of your own!
The first is a 12" x 12" page which incorporates a banner made from cutting squares from Designer Paper and the simply cutting the edges to create pennants for my twine banner.
The second page is an 8"x 8" page which uses the {BLISS} set which is a Sale-A-Bration set and it is only available until the end of the month. I also incorporated using some of my Textured Embossing Folders and Fancy Flower Punch to create my layered flower. I also used Designer Papers, Ribbons, and some pleated folding to embellish my page.




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great pages! Love you banner and the pleated paper on your second page

Unknown said...

Love that polka dot ruffled border. Thanks for visiting my blog ... I'm following you back now! Happy Stamping! cardsandmorebysheri.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

I love the detail in your items. I am following you now...thanks for following me.