Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Digital Studio Share...

So last week I showed you several options for graduation announcements made with MDS for my friend's son. Well he liked two different ones out of the four I made up and asked me to combine some aspects of each of the ones he liked. Today I wanted to share with you the final product. I think it turned out really nice.

If you'd like to learn more about MY DIGITAL STUDIO...click HERE. If you'd like to view the four ptions from last week...click HERE. If you'd like to see the latest DIGITAL DOWNLOADS...click HERE.

I am SO SORRY about all the computer problems this week. We've had the geek squad out here (3) times this week to fix it - but are still experiencing problems...so hopefully things will get better:(

1 comments:

Patti said...

Great graduation announcement. MDS is so much fun.