Monday, August 15, 2011

Scrap Paper Fun!



Everyone has scraps of card stock and designer papers laying around from previous projects...so why not try this card idea. The kites are made using scraps of DSP. The small kite is 2" x 2" square and the larger kits is a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square.
Simply make your folds, add some bakers twine, linen thread, or hemp cord and a few punched out items for the tails. I sponged the clouds using a template from a punched scallop circle, and finished the card by adding a greeting.
My friend and side line, Karen Reid, shared this card with me from her swaps at convention...sadly there was no information on the back of the card to give anyone credit for this terrific idea!

I LOVED it so much...I made them for my down line and sent them off in the mail last week.
So pull out your scraps and start playing and creating!


0 comments: