Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TECHNIQUE: "Kissing"

YEP!
You heard me right...KISSING.

This is such a great and simple technique, but full of WOW quality for any beginning or seasoned stamper. I used the ORNATE BLOSSOM stamp and the DOT, DOT, DOT stamp.
I first inked up the ORNATE BLOSSOM stamp with CRUMB CAKE, then Inked up my DOT, DOT, DOT stamp with EARLY ESPRESSO.
Then I took my DOT, DOT, DOT stamp and kissed my ORNATE BLOSSOM stamp. By KISSING...I mean stamping one stamp to another.
The effect is amazing and SO SIMPLE! The reverse to this KISSING method would be ink up one stamp image and then stamp another image to actually remove ink from the main stamp.
TIP: A solid stamp image works best for your base stamp.
Have fun trying this great technique!







Ornate Blossom
#117094
$9.95

Dot, Dot, Dot
#115332
$9.95

0 comments: