Thursday, September 1, 2011

BIG SHOT CARD...

A BIG SHOT card to share with you all today. I used the BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLIES BIGZ DIE. I stamped my image on my card stock first (I used the Elements of Style set), colored it in with my Stampin' Up! Markers, then I cut it out using the die and Big Shot. I added some pearl accents for even more dimension and used the crimper on my Card Stock.
Hope your week is going well!




Beautiful Butterflies Stampin' Up! Bigz Die
#114507
$21.95

Let nature flit about your head and land gently on your craft projects with this Stampin' Up! exclusive die. Simultaneously cut multiple butterflies perfect for layering with easy when you use this die.
■ Use a Sizzix Big Shot machine and standard cutting pads with this die
■ 5-1/2″ x 6″
■ Rule-based die which can cut up to 50 different materials
■ Fold paper and align with the side of the butterfly for an even bigger image
■ Stampin' Up! Exclusive die

0 comments: