Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2012 LEADERSHIP {MAKE- N- TAKES}...

I finally had a minute to sit down and complete the rest of my Make-N-Take projects (some of them I left to make at home because I didn't want them to get smashed and ruined in my luggage)...and now I want to share them with you.
It is SO MUCH fun to go to a SU! event and have everything provided for you to make such beautiful projects and a bonus is that you get to keep all the supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, etc. when your finished.
Have you ever thought about being a demonstrator???
Well the PERFECT event is coming up for you to test the waters.
On February 11th in Phoenix there is an all day SU! REGIONAL and I'd LOVE to have you as my guest...so contact me @skjj4richardson@msn.com if your interested in attending and making some great projects like these!



















0 comments: