Sunday, January 22, 2012

LEADERSHIP SUMMARIZED - Day 4


Just some more pictures from Leadership to share with you today. We had so much fun and learned so much while we were there. The main stage presentations were terrific, the breakout classes were filled with ideas, the product showcase was filled with lots of goodies and projects to get the creative juices flowing, and the share fair was insightful & helpful.
We enjoyed a delicious lunch each day sitting with new demonstrators....Tammy Morgan from Arden, NC, Sharon Wheet from Albuquerque, NM (Sharon's Blog), and Tammy Fite from Albuquerque, NM (Tammy's Blog)...just to name a few.
I also met a wonderful gal named Jen Blank. She invited me to sit with her and her group (from Florida) during the Make-N-Takes and I had a blast with them.
It's kinda of weird to make friends so quickly in just a matter of days and feel like you will have a life long friendship...but with SU! demonstrators, that's just how it is!

Dresden Bigz Die used on pillow
DSP Pinwheels
A-MAZE-ING
Sweet Shop Suite
Sweet Pressed Cookie Supplies
Build A Bear
Sue and I at lunch on our last day. Thanks Sue for such an amazing time, and to all my new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator friends - I'm looking forward to seeing you at convention in July!
CHECK BACK LATER THIS WEEK FOR LEADERSHIP SWAP CARDS/ORGANIZED SWAP CARDS/and CONTEST ENTRY CARDS.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.
Bogs Women's Classic Mid Tuscany Rain Boot