Thursday, January 5, 2012

Southwest Demonstrator Christmas Party...

Thanks for coming back to check in on our Christmas swap gifts. Above and also below you will see several pictures of my swap gift - {Photo Cube Boxes} for Valentines Day. The designer paper and some of the embellishments will not look familiar to you and that's because some became available yesterday when the Occasions Mini Catalog went live...and the others will be available January 24th thru March 31st during Sale-A-Bration.
I LOVED putting this together (I need to make me one now!) and it was fairly easy. I started with some sturdy paper cubes and just applied my designer paper and embellishments. The receiver can hang/attach photos, love notes, or valentines to it and display them.









Some of the Southwest Demonstrators who made it.

Mary Fish stepped in for me at the last minute to Hostess our dinner at her home when I was still recovering. Below you will see some of the gifts that got swapped that night...for some reason I didn't get pictures of all them.












0 comments: