Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Demonstration Samples....

So once a month we meet as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in a group meeting. This group is made up of several different up-line, down-line, side-line, and adopted demonstrators. We meet and discuss SU! business, have a demonstration, participate in a Make-N-Take project, and have an optional Card Swap.
This month I was in charge of the demonstration...and I knew after viewing Patty Bennetts Video (I found it on Pinterest)...on embossing with our new steel cut dies, that I would demonstrate how to do this.
Below you will see the sample cards I put together using this technique...I've also included the link to Patty's video below.
NOTE: My sandwich method was different from Patty's. I've included it below for you...but just a note that your sandwich may very due to what you have to work with;-)

BIG SHOT SANDWICH: (starting from bottom up)
Multi Purpose Platform
Tab 1
Premium Crease Pad
Silicone Pad
Your choice of Card Stock
Steel Cut Dies (cutting side up!!!)
Clear top Plate








Go HERE to see Patty Bennetts video on Embossing with Steel Cut Dies as seen below.




0 comments: