Monday, July 2, 2012

Blossom Punch Ornament...

I wanted to share a project that I made using left over scraps from some punched images. I was preparing for my Card Club and used the BLOSSOM PUNCH to punch out some images on cards...so I had a lot of positive images left over that happened to be scored down the middle. I sponged the flowers with EARLY ESPRESSO INK, folded them, and then glued (8) of them together. Before I glued the very last two together I added some hemp twine and then closed it up using TOMBOW MULTI PURPOSE GLUE. Then I added some RIBBONS for embellishments and it created a fun ornament or package topper.



Blossom Punch
#125603
$16.95
Punch stamped images in the Mixed Bunch Set for beautiful, unique flowers in no time! Or punch an entire flower garden from card stock or Designer Series Paper.