Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SO LET THE FUN BEGIN...

Good morning everyone! It's barely 6:00 am and I'm just about to set off with my mom and some downline & sideline members for our first day of CONVENTION 2012! We arrived in Salt Lake City, Utah yesterday and are staying with my cute sister Kari and her beautiful family.
I'm especially excited this year because I have so many downline members that are attending this year and it's going to be a lot of fun!
Today I wanted to share the gifts I made for each of them for the (3) main days we are here.
Well we are just about to head out the door...so have a great Wednesday and get some creative time in today!

 DAY #1 - A notebook to help take notes in the classes and demonstrations.

 DAY #2 - A cute little pad with a bunch of post it notes for them to mark their catalogs and mini's.

DAY #3 - Some lip balm for their lips in a cute holder.

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

You did a Fabulous Job!!Everything is Beautiful!!I wish I was there...lol