Tuesday, August 14, 2012

TEAM GIFTS...



So a quick picture to share with you...I'm headed to my Southwest Demonstrator Team Meeting tonight which is a hodgepodge of demonstrators from all over who meets the second Tuesday of every month. 
This months theme is: CONVENTION WRAP UP.
Everyone who went to Convention will share their highlights with the group and I made a disc of my Convention Card & 3-D swaps. This was one of the highlights of Convention for me...such GREAT and TALENTED demonstrators out there willing to share their creativity!
Gotta run and get my day started;-)

2 comments:

KardsbyKadie said...

YIPPIEEEEE for me that I received one of Kendra's CD Gift. What a wonderful surprise when she passed them around at our meeting last night. The real surprise (well not really surprise because we all know how STINKIN CREATIVE Kendra is) was the fabulous packaging that Kendra created for our CD's. SERIOUSLY CUTE! Many THANKS Kendra for your wonderful presentation last night - You are ONE SUPER DUPER organized lady. Kadie

Kendra Richardson said...

THANKS Kadie! So glad you like it...it was fun to put together :-) Enjoyed meeting your newest down line member, Marge, she was very nice. Hope she had fun.
So one day I want to hear the whole story about your real full name...I's so curious now :-)
Kendra