Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall Fun!

I know I'm jumping the gun here and getting a little ahead of myself, but yesterday was the first official day of Fall and I just got my pre-ordered pack of "Autumn Vine" designer paper. I was dying to try and make a card with a turkey on it this year after seeing my dear friend and Up Line, Sue Brown make a really cute turkey napkin ring.
This card uses the scallop circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, regular hole punch, the large tag punch, and a die cut flower for the feet and beak. It was so fun to try this and put him together & I think with all the beautiful designer papers - he is fabulous! The second card is a fun size of 6x3 and I used the die cut blooms again and a circle rhinestone for the center. To keep with the Thankful/Grateful theme...I used the warm words set. Happy Fall.

0 comments: