Monday, October 6, 2008

Some Weekend Cards

I thought I'd share a couple of cards I made this weekend with you. This was such a fun card to make! I saw my friend and upline - Sue Brown, make something similar to this and wanted to try it, but never got around to it until now. I used the large and small oval punches, retired Old Olive poly twill ribbon, old olive brad from the Earth Element brads, the Short & Sweet Set, and the paper crimper. I crimped paper both directions achieving a waffle like pattern, then punched out the ovals needed to make the flower. (The ones for the saying are not crimped.) As a final touch, I added some free hand doodles with a black gel pen on the card and the ovals.



This was a card I dry embossed with my SU! brass template & stamped with a greeting set, soft subtles brads, an ink dauber, the 1" circle punch, and chocolate chip wide grosgrain ribbon




This was such a quick and fun card I did with my markers, glue pen,Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, the 3/4" cirlce punch, the Upsy Daisy Set, and dazzling diamonds glitter. It has the look of being water colored. I like this look alot and it was easy to do. I hope you enjoyed these cards and will take some time out to stamp this week! Hey - a big shout out and Thank You for those who came to World Card Making Day on Saturday! Hope your weeks a good one!!! Kendra

0 comments: