Friday, January 23, 2009

January Club Demonstrations -

So I wanted to share a couple of ideas with you and remind my club goers about the projects I demonstrated this month. I only used one stamp set this month. I've NEVER done that before! It was fun though and I love this months special - The Love You Much Bundle. You get the Love You Much Stamp Set, Candy Lane DS Paper, and the Heart To Heart Punch at a 20% discount when you buy all three at the same time. Contact me to order yours today so you can start on some of these fun projects!

So I'm always on the lookout for a new way I can do a party favor or name place card. This is a cute way to do it. Thanks for this project goes to Missy carter, Melody Eberhard, and Sue Brown. Thanks gals for the cute idea. You use a Dumb Dumb Sucker upside down in this planter pot. I used the Love You Much stamp set and Sweet Always DS Paper. Rhinestone Circle Brads, and 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon completes the look. This would make a cute gift for kids to pass out in class on Valentines Day!





This is the side view of the Dumb Dumb Planter.





This card is based on a Matchbook Style card. I just turned it sideways for a different look. I used the Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane DS Paper, and the Heart To Heart Punch for this card. Look below for a peek at an actual matchbook card used as a coupon book.





This is a cute matchbook style coupon book that can be given as a gift for Valentines Day. It's also perfect for your children to write love notes in or write something to their special valentine!







This is the inside of the matchbook. Cut white copy paper and stamp the top with an image. Score the bottom 1/2" of the paper with a perforating blade so that the papers can be ripped off like coupons.





I love this page. I like how you don't always have to stamp alot to get a a nice looking page. On this page I used my computer and a lot of different fonts for words that I wanted to add to my page. I printed them out, cut them, and sponged the edges for more of an impact. Strips in varying sizes of the candy lane paper also help complete the look.







Sometimes less is more and for this page all that was required was a small stamped image on the journaling circle. It adds the final touch to an easy but cute page.





This was a fun page to demonstrate! I love being able to find new ways to play with old accessories. I've had my SU! Water Color Crayons for years now and was glad to use them in a new way. I took the water color crayons and used them directly on my stamp, then holding a misting bottle of water, I gently sprayed it (Not getting it real wet) and stamped it on to my cardstock. I like this look. It reminds me of crayons.







This was the card that I demonstrated for the Project & Card club based on the page above. The same technique was used.






This was the Make-N-Take card for the Card & Project club this month. I was grateful that I was blog hopping and found this idea - I only wish I could remember the artists name so I could give her credit!







This was the Make-N-Take page for Scrapbook Club this month. We used textured Kiwi Kiss cardstock and just used the scissors to create the blades of grass.






A close up of the butterfly. I used the heart stamp from the love you much set for the wings, the small oval punch for the body.

0 comments: