Thursday, January 15, 2009

LOVE YOU MUCH STAMP SET

I just wanted to share a card idea with you. I made these cards for my SW Demonstrator Meeting/Swaps this week. I was not able to attend again this month, but wanted to participate in the swap, so I sent these. I love the way they turned out! I copied a pattern my sister-in-law used on her Christmas card, but turned the opening to open on the right side of the card instead of the bottom.
I used the new set Love You Much - $25.95 for six stamps. I also used Chocolate Chip 12x12 Textured Cardstock, 8 1/2 x 11 Vanilla Cardstock, 8 1/2 x 11 Pink Pirouette Cardstock, Designer Series Paper; Candy Lane, Heart To Heart punch, 5/8" Real red Grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip & Riding Hood Red Ink Pads,Medium Glue Dots, and Dimensionals.
Another idea for these is to keep the opening at the bottom (like a matchbook cover) and you can create a "Valentines Day" matchbook full of paper with a small stamped image on each piece - so that the recipient can write sweet somethings and leave notes for others!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was and with me. Let's discuss this question. Here or in PM.