Thursday, January 15, 2009

SNEAK PEEK FOR YOU!!!

So I wanted to share a sneak peek with you from the newest Spring/Summer 2009 catalog. I am really excited about a lot of items and stamp sets in this catalog! I hope that you like the sneek peek! (Click on any of the pictures to bring them to full screen size, to return back to my blog, you will have to hit the back arrow) In this picture, there are actually four sets & one wheel. Starting from L to R and top to bottom: Petal Pizzazz set of 7 $32.95/Cheep Talk set of 11 $26.95/Good Friend set of 8 $28.95/Trendy Trees set of 8 $17.95/and Funky Forest small wheel $6.50







This set is called - Cute & Cuddly. It is a set of 6 stamps for $26.95. It is also a product from Shelli's Signature Collection. I love this cute set and can't wait to get it and use it on some projects and pages!







This set is called - Love You Much. You are able to get this set right now in the 'Love You Much' Promotion from SU! See the flyer on the righthand side of my blog and click for details. It is a wonderful set and I love using it. I even made swap cards for our SW Demonstrator Meeting this week.








There are two sets and a small wheel on this page. From top to bottom; Card Games is a set of three stamps for $19.95. Then there is Game Night which is a set of 8 stamps for $20.95. And lastly, there is a cordinating wheel called In the Cards - $6.50. These are great for a Bunko, Poker, Rummy, or a game night in general.







I am SO VERY EXCITED about this new paper line. It will retail at $11.95 and is a little different from our regular Designer Series Paper. These are "Specialty" Designer Papers. Three of them (Parisian Breeze, To the Nines, and Sweet Slumber) are printed on textured cover weight cardstock. The last one (Rockabilly), has a printed gloss design. I can't wait to use these on projects, pages, and cards!





And last, but not least...some new ribbons; From L - R & top to bottom - Ribbon Originals are back and are available in three different types (Dress Up/Pig Tails/Valet). They are $12.95 & 13.95 for 9 and 10 yards worth. Then we have our returning 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, our 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (which now has three new colors - Old Olive/Pretty In Pink/ and So Saffron), and finally our 5/8" Striped Grosgrain which is in our "In Colors". There are so many more things I'd like to share with you that I love in this catalog, so call me today (520)744-2537 to get your 2009 Spring/Summer 2009 catalog!

Happy Stamping! - Kendra

0 comments: