Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Big WELCOME to my new recruits...
Ann Bonar and Traci Faust have joined the Stampin' Up! family & my team. They have taken advantage of the GREAT Stampin' Up! special they are offering right now and both got a FREE stamp set! If your thinking about joining us - there's still time!

From April 1st thru April 30th - You can take advantage of the (3) payment plan option and you get your kit right away. NO WAITING!

Want to know what's in the kit? Click HERE and you will be able to see a list of the kit supplies - but don't forget that you can customize your kit and get the stamps and items you want!
Do you want to know more about the Recruit Special? Click HERE to see all the details, and call me so we can get together and sign you up. I'm looking forward to having you as a member of my team!

HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

0 comments: