Friday, March 20, 2009

An Early Easter Treat

Here's an idea for you for Easter. I thought they were so cute when I received one in a swap last year from another demonstrator, Grace, that I knew that I'd make them in future years. So for my March Club get togethers - this is what I made all the gals. They've been a hit so far...so thought I'd share just how easy they are to make.





These are the items you will be needing for this project...(1) miniture Kit-Kat Bar, a piece of DSP cut 4"x6", (2) Close to Cocoa Large Ovals punched out, (2) DSP Small Ovals punched out, (1) 1 3'8" Close to Cocoa Circle punched out, (2) 1/2" Creamy Caramel punched circles, (2) 6mm wiggly eyes (I have the 5mm pictured because I ran out of the 6mm. I personally think the 6mm look better than the 5mm), (1) White Pom Pom, (1) Bow, and a small piece of Whisper White with a black line drawn down the middle for the teeth.




This is just a close up of all the small supplies. Also when you get the small ovals of DSP adhered to the Large Ovals, score one diagonally so that the ear can fold over a little.










This is just a picture of the front of the bunny. Wrap your DSP around your Kit-Kat Bar and adhere with red sticky tape to hold it closed. Then put your bunnies face and ears together. I adhered all the pieces with glue for a strong fix. The ribbon and the tail on the back are put on with hot glue however.














Just a quick picture of the back of the wrapped candy bar. Have fun making these - your family and friends will LOVE them!

0 comments: