Friday, March 20, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card


Hi Everyone!
This weeks challenge can be found HERE
I used the colors given; Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, and Blush Blossom.




The sets I used were; Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories set. I also used the Round Ice Rhinestone Brads & the Eyelet Border Punch. I used ink pads in the (3) colors for the challenge and my Aqua Painter to keep it really simple. This card was done five minutes (Literally!) before I needed to head out the door today. Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Cute Card -- LOVE that stamp set -- so great!!! :)

LeAnne said...

Cute card, Kendra! Thanks for playing and be sure to come back!
LeAnne

Barbara said...

Very cute card!!! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!