Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fridays "Stamp Set" Spotlight...


I just LOVE this set! It's called Fifth Avenue Florals and can be found in the catalog on page 106. The cost is $24.95 and it is worth every penny! It is a set of (5) and you will LOVE using this set too!














This is a card I did for an online swap. I used the same colors and techniques from my February club demonstration - Chocolate chip cs (pg. 154), Bashful Blue cs (pg. 155), Whisper White cs (pg. 153), Chocolate Chip Ink (pg. 154), Bashful Blue Ink (pg. 155), Stipple Brushes (pg. 190), 1/4 inch Grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip (179), Color Spritzer Tool (pg.190), and a Sponge Dauber (190) for the edges.
















This is the page I showed my Scrapbook Club. This uses everything above plus; the Mat Pack (188), paper piercer tool (pg.188 in the tool kit), Mini Library Clips (pg. 176), Wheel - Stems & Silhouttes (pg.204), 12x12 Kraft Cardstock (pg. 156), 5/8 inch Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon.







The surprise to this page is the tag. I started showing my class an 8x8 page with the concept "start with Small ideas, nurture them, and they will grow" - in this case, into a 12x12 page with a hidden tag for journaling for those private words or thoughts hidden from prying eyes. So my THURSDAY'S THOUGHT for you - "Don't find yourself without this set"!

0 comments: