Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bunny Fun!

ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL EASTER...

and another idea for you to try. This cute bunny is made using the Full Heart Punch. You will need (4) Full hearts punched from Whisper White CS, (1) Full heart punched from Pretty In Pink for the center of the ears (trim these so they are smaller), and the small heart for the nose is also punched from Pretty In Pink and is from the Heart To Heart Punch. The carrot is also from that same Heart To Heart punch and then trimmed down to make the carrot, sponged with Apricot Appeal Ink & sponge. I also used a sponge and Pretty In Pink Ink to sponge all the edges of the hearts before I assembled them. I used the Inspired by Nature set for the grass, and the Flight of the Butterfly set for the butterfly. Other punches I used were the Word Window punch for the arms, 1 1/4" & 1" Circle Punches to layer the butterfly. I also used Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and a small piece of Always Artichoke 1/4" Grosgrain for the top of the carrot. (Icut several times long ways down the ribbon and ran my nails over it to fray it alittle) The final tounches came by sponging the edges of the card, layering my CS and assembling the pieces, and using my black stampin write marker to draw in whiskers and toes. The size wiggly eyes I used were 6 MM. I hope you have as much fun making a cute bunny like this, just as much as I did!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

0 comments: