Friday, April 3, 2009

Fridays "Stamp Set" Spotlight...




POCKET SILHOUTTES...
is our spotlight set for this week. It can be found on page 86 of the current Spring/Summer 2009 SU! Catalog.
It is a set of (6) and is $18.95. Below are three cards that I made using this set.







This is a mini note card; Whisper White, Rose Red, and Old Olive CS are used. I also used the Craft Ink PAd in Whisper White for stamping both the image and saying. I used the Spiral Punch and Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon as accents.



On this card I used Manchester DSP, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White CS. Close to Cocoa and Baja Breeze were the inks I used. I also used the following - 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Square Punch, and the Circle Designer Brads.





This card I copied straight from my upline, Sue Brown. I had received a card like this in a swap and absolutely LOVED it! I changed the stamp set used for the saying and used Curvy Verses, where as Sue had used the set Heard from the Heart, which looks really nice. Well I hope these ideas have inspired you to pull out your Pocket Silhouettes Set and that you'll stamp some beautiful cards!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

0 comments: