Friday, April 17, 2009

Fridays "Stamp Set" Spotlight...

This weeks spotlight is on a set that is in the Mini Occasions Catalog. It is called "Soft Summer" and is a set of (3) double mounted stamps. It is a stamp set that creates beautiful images and beautiful cards! I have uploaded two cards that I have done with this set...but it is always fun to find what other people are doing with the same set! SO...I have some links to share with you this week so that you can see what other options you have with this set. This is a stamp set that is available through June 30th and is $23.95.





LINKS:
Kimberly Van Diepen's Card
Cindy Lou's Cards
Ann Schach's Card



The card above is first embossed with white embossing powder (click on the pictures to view larger image and details), and then chalks are applied to it for a soft look. How do you like our new Scallop Oval Punch - it very quickly became my new favorite punch!


This card is stamped in bold colors and the color spritzer tool was used to give some splatter highlights to it. I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a Color Throw Down Challenge.I also used my newest favorite punch on this one too!

I hope you have enjoyed the many looks/designs that the "Soft Summer" set can provide you in your stamping, scrapbooking, and paper crafting fun!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

1 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty and soft!