Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card











For this weeks challenge I used the set "Wild About You."
It can be found on page 73 in the current SU!Spring/Summer Catalog. It is a set of (8) $25.95.
This is a really cute set to use for zoo scrapbook pages and childrens birthday cards!
Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black, So Saffron, and Whisper White CS. I used markers in: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Temting Turquoise, and Garden Green. I used my Sahara Sand and Pink Pirouette Ink Pads.
To Embellish my card, I used some Linen Thread & (2) Bold Bright Brads.
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA


You can view more cards made for this Color Throw Down Challenge HERE.

4 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Aww, cute elephant! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

LeAnne said...

Very clever, Kendra! I have enjoyed seeing your creations!

Broni said...

Oh Kendra, how cute! I love that you tied the linen thread around his trunk! Thanks for playing with us again!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable card! I used to have that stamp set long ago, and it's such a sweet set of images! Love the little bouquet and linen thread on his trunk! Sorry I'm so late, but thanks for playing Throwdown #42!