Friday, May 8, 2009

Fridays "Stamp Set" Spotlight...

This weeks set spotlight is on:Garden Greetings # 113716 set of (8) on pg. 55. I have loved using this set. I used it earlier in the week for my Color Throw Down Challenge Card.It has been on my wish list for awhile - but I'm so glad I finally got it! I have enjoyed using it.










For this 3x3 card, I stamped the large flower image (4) times and cut out (3) of them so that I could layer them to create this 3-D image.















I used the Scallop Circle Punch, the Scallop Edge Punch, the Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, a Corduroy Button in Baja Breeze - (I just LOVE these!), 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon and Linen Thread to adhear the "Friends" tag.


















I randomly stamped all (3) flower images all over my white CS in three different colors. I then added matching Rhinestone Brads to the center of three of the flowers in varying sizes. NOTE: The ribbon is not from SU! The saying is stamped in Black StazOn Ink for a more vivid image.











On this card, I used the Ticket Corner Punch and Brads from the Rich Regal Assortment. I HAD to use another Corduroy Button! The flowers are randomly stamped like the card above, but just stamped sparingly. The saying is mounted with dimensionals so it pops off the card a bit.

SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE DOING WITH IT:
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

0 comments: