Sunday, May 31, 2009

May's Club Demonstrations...



So these boxes were what I made as everyone's gift this month. I also showed how to make them. (Look for the tutorial on Monday). They are cute and perfect for a tiny, but very important gift!









I also demonstrated a very quick, but cute Father's Day Card using the Totally Tool set.










This page I demonstrated at both the Card & Project Club and the Scrapbook Club. It is a darling page for keepsakes. The yellow portion is a pocket. You can put your child's class picture, report card, and anything other keepsake as a reminder for your child for that school year.






This was the Make-N-Take for the Card & Project Club. We used the Good Friend set.












This was a page I demonstrated at both clubs. The polka dot background is created using a sponge dauber and white craft ink. I used the Petal Pizzazz set and the Mat Pack & Paper Piercer to embellish the corners of my photo mats.








This was the Make-N-Take page for the Scrapbook Club. We used the Bugs & Kisses set which is not in the catalog, but on the dormant list. It made a very cute boy page. For girls you could simply change the colors you use.

0 comments: