Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday's "Stamp Set Spotlight"...

This weeks spotlight is on - "Just Beachy". It is a set of (10) for $25.95 #113796.



This is the coordinating Jumbu Wheel "Lazy Days". $8.50 #113837.

This is your last chance to purchase this set! I am SO sad to see it go...I have enjoyed using it for some personal scrapbook pages and other fun things below. But this set and wheel go away at the end of the month...so don't wait to get it. Add this one to your collection, and always have a summer set on hand for fun projects!!!









These samples on the right & left are the samples SU! had in the Occassions Mini Catalog.





This is an invitation I made to show you how cute it would be for party invites during the summer months. I took the idea from the red card above.




This was a fun one to make. It is a pull out card and the sandles have rhinestones in the middle of the flip flops flowers. Too Cute! The coordinating wheel is on the bottom portion.







The card to the left I made with my sister Katie in mind. She lives in California and she and her husband are die hard surfers. I used our New In Colors Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry in the Textured Cardstock and Markers.
The one on the left I saw on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts. You can see her version HERE. I just change the direction and added a fishing line and hook (out of a brad). My husband doesn't think it looks anything like a hook...and I told him it's a girly hook!



The card on your right is a 3x3 card. It uses our new In Colors - Soft Suede and Dusty Durango Ink and Textured Cardstock.


The one at left I cased from some wonderful Demonstrators site and now can't remember who's. I'm so sorry! But this one uses the coordinating wheel and some fun summer colors.






This was a fun one. I used the new In Color Soft Suede Textured Cardstock to make the sand. Stamped the sun in Crushed Curry, the pail in Bermuda Bay, and the sandles in Melon Mambo!


This card you might recognize from Wednesday post for the Color Throw Down Challenge. I love these little fish!
So I hope you have enjoyed seeing ways to use this fun set...and remember, it's long gone after this moth!
HAPPY STAMPING.
KENDRA

0 comments: