Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Tool or Technique...



Have you ever looked at your SU! Catalog as a tool ???
Several years ago, SU! changed the name of our Catalog to..."Idea Book & Catalog". In our catalogs are 100's of ideas to spark your creative. I have used it's samples over and over again in my stamping. I'll take two card ideas from the catalog, and use those ideas together on one card. It is a wealth of inspiration and information at your fingertips.
I can't wait to share the newest 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog with you!!! It is full of TERRIFIC samples, LOADED with lots of tips & suggestions, you will LOVE it!
I can't hardly wait...so here is a partial sneek peak for you all of our cover. I wish I could share it all with you...but check back tomorrow to see the full cover picture!



CATALOG SNEEK PEAK!

0 comments: