Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card



This weeks colors are Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, and Soft Sky. Wow these colors took me back! I LOVED these two In-Colors. I was amazed that I had both colors of CS left laying around. I used Water Color Paper and my Aqua Painter to watercolor the rose from the Fifth Ave Floral Set. I used Whisper White Craft Ink for the image outline on the Soft Sky CS and for the greeting on the Chocolate Chip CS. I also used it to Heat Emboss my rose on the Water Color Paper. I used the Eyelet Border and the Horizontal Slot Punches. I did use some Martha Stewert ribbon I had on had from another project. Not quite Soft Sky, but it worked and it was edged in a chocolate color.
Don't forget to check out other cards using this color combo HERE!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Kendra! I love that watercolored rose!!! And your layout is perfect with it! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Kendra! Thanks for playing with us again!

Juliana said...

LOVELY!!
That rose is so very beautiful!!

Beautiful card!

Broni said...

Wow, Kendra! Your rose is gorgeous!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful design, and that rose is stunning! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!