Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Color Throw Down Challenge Card


Color Throw Down #52


So for this weeks Throw Down Challenge Card, I used the 'Embrace Life' Set. I used Vanilla, Choclate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Perfect Plum CS. For ink I used Black StazOn, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip,and Certainly Celery. I water colored with my Aqua Painter, added red sticky Tape and Micro Beads to the bottom of the card and a few Micro Beads to the flowers to make them pop a little (I used a glue pen for this). I also used the Spiral Punch & a Sponge Dauber.


I appologize this is not a very good picture...but hopefully you can see the Micro Beads I used on the bottom of the card and on the flowers. It gave it that extra bling factor to the card!
MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT OTHER CREATIONS USING THIS COLOR COMBO HERE!
HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Kendra--I love your bead treatment!

dpkennedy said...

The micro beads are a great accent! Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

Broni said...

How pretty, Kendra! I love your use of the micro beads! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty card, and I love what you did with the micro beads! That's cool! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Basement Stamper said...

Very pretty card, I forget all about using beads. Nice soft image, great card!

Sue Lelli said...

So sweet! LOVE the micro beads! Great card!