Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday's "Stamp Set Spotlight"...

Today's set spotlight is...Petal Pizzazz.
You can find this set in the new catalog on page 113 and in the old catalog on page 90. It is a set of (7) for $32.95. Below are four cards I designed using this set. It is very versatile in it's choice of flowers. ENJOY!


This card is an invite to a Luau Party. The colors I used are from our new In-Color Ink Pads; rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, and Melon Mambo. What GREAT names!








This card uses soft colors such as Mellow Moss, Barely Banana, Bordering Blue, and Ruby Red. It also uses the discontinued DSP Specialty Paper Sweet Slumber (trying to use up my old products)




This card shows a Bordering Blue CS base card with an over lapping DSP in a yellow print. This DSP is from Tea Party, and it is still in the new catalog. I paired that with Ruby Red Ink & CS, and again with some of the retired Specialty DSP Sweet Slumber. A Button, Gingham ribbon, and some hand stiched lines complete the look.






This card uses Textured Soft Subtle CS in Perfect Plum. It also uses DSP from the Simply Sent Card Elements -Flower Power Kit. I used Ink colors in; Lavender Lace, Perfect Plum, and Old Olive. As a finale touch I used some Non SU! teeny self stick rhinestones I got in a .99 cent bin.

HAPPY CREATING,
KENDRA

0 comments: