Monday, August 24, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge...



OOPS!
I made a mistake...it's not my first, and it won't be my last! But because of it, you will get to see (2) Mojo Ispirations to get your brain going this morning. This is the actual Mojo Monday Sketch above. The one below is the Sunday Mojo Sketch...and I did that one by mistake then when I went to upload it to their gallery, I saw my mistake!
My card uses the Party Hearty Set, Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Whisper White, and Rose Red Card Stock. I used Melon Mambo and Apricot Appeal Ink Pads. My Embellishments are; Glitter, Ticket Corner Punch, and 5/8" Regal Rose Ribbon.
You can view more cards using this particular design HERE!






For my Mojo Sunday Challenge Card this week, I used the Upsy Daisy Stamp Set, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Kraft, & Bordering Blue, & Basic Black Card Stock. Bordering Blue, Sahara Sand, & Black StazOn Ink Pads. My Embellishments are (3) Black Brads and 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon. Technique Used: Direct To Paper - (which means I took my ink pad directly to my cardstock and inked it up).

I hope you feel inspired and want to play along...go HERE if you'd like to view other cards from this challege.

HAPPY STAMPING,
KENDRA

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both cards are amazing! I love your sparkles on the cupcake! So adorable! I too had problems getting my mind working this morning!LOL!

Mary Fish said...

First of all, I adore the colors and look of your blog. Second, your card was a wonderful take on the design.

Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY sketch. Hugs, Mary

lesleyworth said...

that cupcake is fabulous! love all the cards!