Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday's Big Shot Project Idea...

Today my project is a quick and easy bookmark or jumbo paper clip. I used the Flower Layers #3 Die with my Big Shot. I purchased the jumbo paper clips at a big box store in the office supply area. I used So Saffron & Pretty In Pink CS & Ink. After die cutting my flowers, I sponged along the edges to highlight the flowers a bit more. I also used Linen Thread and Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons, along with dimensionals. Such an easy and cute gift to give anyone! The information on the Die is below.
Have a terrific Monday - Kendra

Front view.

Back view.

Close up of front view.


Side view.


Flower Layers #3 Originals Die
#114527
Price: $15.95

Create layers of fun with the Flower Layers Originals die. This die includes four flower pieces of the same basic shape for layered blooms that fill your heart with gladness.
■ To use this die, you’ll need a Sizzix Big Shot machine and Standard Cutting Pads.
■ 4-3/4" x 5-1/5″
■ Rule-based die which can cut up to 50 different materials

0 comments: