Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Digital Studio Project Share...

Today I have a card & page that I made from scratch and also a pre-made page that took very little time. Details for each item are below. I hope you enjoy this weeks Digital Projects - Kendra
To View the latest My Digital Studio Downloads...Click HERE!
This page uses one of the latest new Digital Downloads called "Vintage Overlays", which are a great fun to work with. This page I created from scratch!


This page was created in about five minutes...maybe less! This is one of the "Pre-Made" pages that My Digital Studio's offers. I simply dragged my picture into place and added text...and it's completed.



Just a quick card that I completed in about five minutes which uses the "Friends 24-7 Set and some Script Designer Paper. A few embelishments complete the card!

0 comments: