Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Share...


Today I have (3) cards to share with you that I demonstrated at JoAnne's Workshop on Friday. I LOVED meeting with her guests, and her cousin even signed up as a demonstrator...so welcome to the SU! family Darlene. I look forward to sharing more about Darlene in the future with you.
The first card uses the Define Your Life Set and the Elegant Trio Stencils. The second card was a direct C.A.S.E., but I can't remember where or from whom I found this - so PLEASE let me know if this is your card idea so I can give you credit! It uses the Flowers For All Seasons Set and DSP Tall Tales. The third card was the Make-N-Take card which uses the new set Elements of Style that is in the Summer Mini Catalog and the Butterfly Punch.
I hope your weekend is going well - Enjoy!
Kendra

0 comments: