Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday's Technique, Tool, or Tutorial...

Today it's a TOOL.
This is a staple tool in my craft room because I use them so often on my projects! Stamping Sponges come in packs of three and are excellent for applying ink to your creative projects for a soft look by sponging around the edges of cardstock. You can also cut the sponges into wedges so you will have one for each Stampin' Up Color. I cut my sponge in half, then in half again, and then each of those (4) wedges in half again so I can get 12 wedges from each sponge.
FYI - The cards above are from previous posts, but each show that I used ink either in the center or on the edges of the projects by using an ink pad and a sponge. I am back from vacation - so make sure to check back here for a tutorial next week!

Features & Benefits
Superb for sponging ink onto projects
Approximately 2-3/4" diameter
3 per package


If you would like to purchase the Stamping Sponges, click here to enter my On-Line Store!



0 comments: