Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wednesday's Card or Scrapbook Page Share...

Even Demonstrators Make Mistakes...
Below you can see in the first picture that when I went to stamp my greeting (circled in red) that I was not straight. How many times have you done this??? You get to the very last step on your card that you spent time on and you make a darn mistake. Well...I'm right there with the best of you! I too am prone to making mistakes and wanted to share my "FIX" with you today. In the second picture you can see what I did to resolve my problem. I simply stamped my greeting on another piece of Card Stock and cut it out, sponged around the edges, pierced a hole, and added some Linen Thread through it. I used Dimensionals to pop it up over my mistake...for a quick fix that I think made the card even cuter! The third picture shows you the card from my friend Sue Brown that I based my card off of.
HAPPY CREATING - Kendra


0 comments: