Sunday, October 3, 2010

SUNDAY SHARE...



I hope your enjoying your weekend! Today I wanted to share a wedding card I created. I first used my BIG SHOT to emboss my papers with the different folders (Elegant Boquet & Perfect Polka Dots). I also punched an opening using the new Extra Large Decorative Label Punch, which can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I took a length of approx. 8" of Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon and with my sewing machine, created a running stitch down the middle. I tied one side of the thresd off and then pulled one of the threads from the other side to create a gathering for a different look.
The sets I used on this card were;
Curvy Verses & Tiny Tags
Some of the embellishments I used were;
Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Med. Jewlery Tag Punch, Extra Large Decorative Label Punch, Basic Pearls, & Vintage Trinkets.
Inks I used;
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
IF YOU'D LIKE TO PURCHASE ANY OF THESE ITEMS...JUST CLICK HERE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY ON-LINE STORE.

0 comments: