Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Card or Scrapbook Page Share...

So where do you get inspiration for your projects?
Well for me...I like to blog hop, be creative and find it on my own, or stick close to home and find it in my fellow demonstrators and friends!
Below you will see (2) cards that my friends Karen & Mary designed. Below those you will see what I did to change them just slightly (to make them more mine) but not lose any of the character that Karen & Mary brought to the project with their great talent.
Enjoy & have a terrific day!
This card is by Demonstrator Karen Reid who is a friend and a fellow SW Demonstrator group member. This was her swap card for March. Below you will see what I came up with...with just a few changes.
This is a card by Mary Fish, a friend and another SW Demonstrator Group member (transplant from WI). This was a card she designed for our Shoe Box Swap last month in February. Below you can see what I did.

4 comments:

Renee said...

love both cards! Simple and clean designs. Tfs hugz n blessings.

Charlene said...

Very cute cards! Thanks for shareing!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Both your card are very beautiful! Thanks for following my blog..I am now a follower of yours too!
Hugs,
Gloria

Gopi said...

Super sweet cards...tfs :)

Thanks for visiting my site..I"m not following you as well...take care!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com