Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY...


A Happy St Patricks Day to you all...I hope you all have had a little more luck than usual on your side today.
I have to start by apologizing for the lack of an MY DIGITAL STUDIO project post today. I am still trying to manage my time since starting my new job and getting things done here at home...and it's been harder than what I thought. So next week I'll have several projects to share with you faithful MDS followers.
Today however, I wanted to share a treat with you that I received from my friend,Karen Reid, a very talented SU! Demonstrator. She came by with this sweet treat for me and I just had to share her cute idea with you all:)
Hope your day has been super!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Love the little treat basket for St. Patty's Day! Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I'm now YOUR newest follower! :)

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com