Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday's Spotlight...






So I have a "Triple Slider Card" to share with you today. This idea comes straight from Heather Summers. Last week I was really sick and needed an idea to share with some other demos, I came upon this and I didn't really stray to far from Heathers design and ideas...so full credit goes to her!!!
I used the SEW SUITE stamp set and the SWEET STITCHES designer paper.
To view the tutorial and video by Heather Summer...click HERE!
A big thanks to Heather for sharing her creativity and also to Nada for allowing me to borrow her set...I now HAVE to get this set...just add it to my list of wants!
FYI: The words are done using My Digital Studio (MDS).

8 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Kendra
Your blog is darling and this card is FANTASTIC! Guess we both like birdies!
I LOVE the play on words with the Sew Suite set and the double slide is genious!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment on my Blossom Petal card. I'll be back to see more of your creations.

Ann Schach said...

How cute is this! I have never tried a triple slider. Thanks for the inspiration. I am now following you through Stampin' Connection! http://www.stampinchic.com

Debbie said...

Love this card. That is also my new favorite stamp set too.

I'm following you from Stampin'connection. I'm #188 on the list as www.bzstampr.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing,

Debbie

AnnMarie said...

Very pretty blog design! Also love your work! Am following you from SC! :)

stampingwithlulu said...

I'll have to try the triple slider. I've purchased this set, but (gasp) haven't inked it up yet. Maybe today is the day I break this set in. Now following through SC.

Lori #133
www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

Amy Rogers said...

Love this card! I had to have the set, but still haven't used it because I get stumped. Thanks for the inspiration. I'm following you...
Amy
amysstampincreations.blogspot.com

Carrie Sampsel said...

This is so cute. I love that stamp set. Also your blog is fantastic! I'm your newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for Sharing!
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Susan said...

This is "SEW" adorable! lol I love this set, but wish there was a sentiment included...this is just perfect! Thanks also for your nice comment on my blog!