Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Digital Studio Project Share...





BETTER LATE THAN NEVER...right???
I didn't think I'd get this post done...the last few days have been hectic with trying to get my life & house back in order before I re-enter the workforce. I was hired on for a part time private in-home care case and I start tomorrow. I'm actually really excited to get back in the work groove...however, I will miss playing as often as I have been! I'll just need to make sure to take the time:)
So today for my MY DIGITAL STUDIO SHARE I have a 12x12 page, a card, and (3) attempts at an invitation that I was asked to make for a baptism. I hope you can find some inspiration in these items and that you'll get playing and creating with your MDS program.
To learn more about the MDS program...click HERE.
To see Stampin' Up's! latest digital downloads...click HERE.
ALSO...don't forget to click HERE to become a member of the MY DIGITAL STUDIO site and to see lots of great digital projects!

1 comments:

Pursuit of Stampiness - Calgary, Canada said...

Dear Kendra. Wow you sure know how to use the My Digital Studio. Love how you worked around the Baptism. I added myself as a follower to your blog through SU Connection. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog, I would love to have you visit and become a follower as well ;)
Here is my link:

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

Inky hugs, Pauline