Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday's Big Shot Project Share...

I have a DARLING Easter Basket to share with you today that uses the {Petal Cone} die from the Mini Ocassions Catalog on page 15. The credit for this project goes entirely to Traci Faust, who is one of my downline team members...and a friend of mine. The handle uses the {Dotted Scallop} border punch. The eggs are from the {Large Oval} punch.
Thanks Traci for this super cute idea!

Petal Cone Bigz L Die



#121810 - $32.95
Your next party is sure to be a hit when you give favors and gifts in this fun vintage looking petal cone! Use the banner element to attach a label or greeting to the petal cone and scalloped half circle to add huge decorative appeal to the flaps on top. You can also use these elements to create custom embellishments for any other projects as well.

■ Die measures 6" x 8-3/4"
■ Use with standard cutting pads and standard premium crease pads

6 comments:

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Very pretty basket! Thanks for visiting my blog and following me! I am now following you blog.

Renee said...

super cute, fun idea for Easter! hugz n blessings.

Unknown said...

Love your eggs.. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm stalkin', I mean following you now. :)

Melinda said...

Thanks for following me so now I can follow you. Love your Easter basket. Can't wait to see more.

helloholley said...

too stinkin' cute!!! I really need that die for sure now!!!! ;)

Cahos' Chaos said...

Nice blog. Following through SC. TFS and God Bless.
Diana #147
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com