Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Punch Fun Idea...



Today I have just a simple way to add an additional layer and element to your card. By using your punches, you can add dimension to your card and an unexpected element. I used the {1 1/4" Circle Punch} #119861 - $15.95, to punch out the "real" stamp from the {Grunge Rock Set} #120555 (clear) - $15.95 or #117080 (wood) - $20.95. The other set I used is called {Extreme Elements} #115181 - $26.95 (wood only) for some of the background stamps.
I hope you'll incorporate your punches into one or two of the projects your working on this week!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I love your blog. It's great. Thanks for following my blog, I am now following you too.

Unknown said...

You have some awesome projects on your blog...love your style! I'm following you also now!