Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Big Shot Project Share...


BIG SHOT IDEA TO SHARE WITH YOU...
Isn't this the cutest idea for a little baby shower or for a younger child's birthday! My upline and friend, Sue Brown (THANK YOU SUE!) shared this idea with me and she CASED it from another talented demonstrator...Lisa Young. Lisa has a tutorial on her blog and you can view it HERE.
On the card...the smaller train bodies are created with the DECORATIVE LABEL PUNCH. The larger train body is created using the BIG SHOT and the TOP NOTE DIE (below).
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to click on over to Lisa's blog and leave a comment!
Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die
#113463 - $21.95
You can use the Top Note die to create cellophane bag toppers from any piece of card stock or Designer Series paper. Simply cut image using the die, stamp or embellish it, and fold it over the top of a cellophane bag (fold in half lengthwise for medium bags and widthwise for small bags). Voila! You’ve made a custom bag topper in no time!

6 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

That little circus train is really cute - such nice colours and such a great way to use that stamp set.
I love the design of your blog too! I am now following you from SCC.

Katherine said...

I love the train & Fox & Friends stamps are PERFECT for this! TFS (and thx for stopping by my blog too). Will love to keep checking on your projects. Have a great day!

Mary Director said...

This is so cute. Great job!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower too. http://kreateskards.blogspot.com

I'm now a follower of your blog also.

Terri said...

Adorable. Thanks for following my blog...I am following yours now too.

Unknown said...

Very very cute Idea and with one of my Fav sets!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

What an adorable project...love the bright happy circus train!