Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sunday Share...

So this was one of my top ten sets that I just HAD to get my hands on as soon as the catalog came out. I {LOVE} this cute set and have already used it so much!!!
The information for BUTTON BUDDIES is below for you.
You might just think about adding this set to your collection:)))










Button Buddies
Wood #122735 - $29.95
Clear #122737 - $21.95

We’re buddies, aren’t we? Images in the Button Buddies Set pair well with our Designer Buttons to give all your projects a one-of-a-kind style. Whether it’s a pink nose on a pink pig, or an orange shell of a slow moving snail, adding a button will add dim
Set Quantity: 8

1 comments:

Ali said...

WONDERFUL CREATIVE DESIGNS I REALLY LIKE THESE CARDS LOOKING TOO MUCH LOVELY..

Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing