Thursday, July 21, 2011

Elements of Style...

Today I wanted to share this card with you that uses the {ELEMENTS OF STYLE} stamp set. I stamped the flower image in Black StazOn Ink and then used my pastel chalks to add color. I took a length of Crumb Cake Seam Binding...spritzed it with some water and crunched it up. I let that dry for awhile before using it. I added some rhinestones for some bling, and cut out the bird for added dimension.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out this project.
HOPE YOUR ENJOYING YOUR WEEKEND!





Elements Of Style
wood - #118611 - $27.95
clear - #120045 - $19.95

Replete with refined images of vintage blooms, birds, and flourishes, our Elements of Style set couldn’t be more aptly named. With a little something of everything graceful, you’ll find yourself pulling this set out regularly for an elegant background.
Set Quantity: 5

0 comments: