Wednesday, January 18, 2012

LEADERSHIP - Day 2

I've had such a BLAST today and learned so many new things, shared ideas and tips with other demonstrators, made some great new friends at lunch, enjoyed fun filled classes and demonstrations, and I just got back from a (4) hour CARD SWAP which was WONDERFUL to be able to participate in! All in all it's been a fabulous day...but I'm beat! A hot shower and then off to bed, but I did want to share some photos with you - SO ENJOY!
My dear friend, Sue Brown, who I am SO GLAD made the trip!
Getting ready for opening session.
SU! yearly theme announced...{MY WAY}.
Shelli Gardner sharing exciting news with us and giving out fabulous prizes.
The SU! Dancers!!!!
Sarah and Shelli sharing more with the group.

Some projects to share with you...hopefully they will inspire you to create!












0 comments: